iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab | Recommendation

There are lots of peoples thinking about buying a new tablet PC.
So, Here's iPad and Galaxy Tab for you.
But, the question is, which one is better?
Is iPad worth buying? or Galaxxy Tab would be the choice?
I recommend iPad, for these reasons:-
1. The Touch of the Apple product.
2. There are lots of apps at the apple marketplace.
3. All the necessary programs will run on it, like Yahoo! Messenger, Safari.
4. After Jailbreakng it, you can have everything in your hand.
5. You can even download torrents.
16 GB is affordable also. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been using GTP-1000 for over a month now. I find the product best suitable for my needs like internet , emails , messaging , speech recognition, all types of audio , video , camera and camcorder . E books and magazines. Maps and host of other applications. Just great. I do not want that bulky looking ipod. A job well done by samsung.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

s