Facebook Like Junction

Facebook Like Junction

"Facebook Like Junction"

I Love You

I LOVE Rain!!

Bollywood

SNOOZE!!!!

Edward Maya

Metallica

If it moves, it's biology. If it smells, it's chemistry. If you don't get it, it's physics.

Ranbir Kapoor

Armaan-Karan Singh Grover

GOD

MY mom

I am ACTUALLY so filmy! <3

Valentines OVER!! - phew!! i was tired of red colour

"Ek bat thi" - *kya?* - "ohh, bhul gya!!" - *yaad karrrrrrrrr*

*What the...*-`fuck????`
The irritating "k".
The only time teenagers watch the news is to see if school is closed....
I hate fighting with the person i want to talk 2 most
I just love to win an argue :)

I feel bad for the kids these days, their cartoons SUCK!
Shut the Fuck up!!
What the Hellllll
who cares dude, who cares!
Phones SHOULD be waterproof
Shah Rukh Khan - KKHAN (From the Epiglotis)

I love to love you..so muchhhh
Just go to Hell Dude
I Know I am D best
MOM - PADH LE!
I Know you Want me - You Know I want You:)
Couples: I love you, i love you toooooo - Singles: SO CHEAP!

If you never try,you'll never know...
Just Do It Baby
I Love it When I catch You looking at Me
I Hate it When You Get angry with me :(
That moment of joy when you see your food coming in a restaurant
*While getting dressed* - Dont worry, I am on my way ;)

My bed is more comfy at moring than at Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

s